You are welcome in this place...

The Believer

wenz

Other Believers

Our Daily Bread
Online Bible

Past Miracles

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

April 2007

May 2007

July 2007

December 2007

February 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

October 2008

July 2009

March 2010

July 2011

October 2011

Credits


Basecodes: detonatedlove♥
Image source: GettyImages, editted with MS Paint.
Designer: jingwen---
Thursday, June 02, 2005
18:23
post secret...

I was looking randomly at the "dashboard" place in blogger and I came across those 10 random blogs they put on the right side and I saw this. Its a blogspot place where pple send postcards to this person who puts them up on the website (was even reported in the news). I thought it was a pretty neat idea coz u know how pple can go crazy just keeping one thing to themselves and at the bottom of the site.. were diff comments from diff pple. and I thought some were pretty true, like all humans are the same.. blah and such.. until I came to this:

"I post my secrets to the Lord. He hears everything, and He, the only one who can, forgives me of my sins. Once I let Him know about them, they're erased forever. Thanks, but no thanks."
-Indiana

Then I realised how true that is, and that thats why we've not yet gone crazy, its because our Lord listens to our cries, our troubles, our secrets and everything thats bothering us. then we leave them in His hands and he covers them with His blood that He shed for us on the cross.. and we know we are forever safe in His hands...

so the next time before I read something and agree with it just with my human understanding.. I have to make an effort to think about what is it in my life that is different from others, and know that its my Lord and yours.