You are welcome in this place...

The Believer

wenz

Other Believers

Our Daily Bread
Online Bible

Past Miracles

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

April 2007

May 2007

July 2007

December 2007

February 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

October 2008

July 2009

March 2010

July 2011

October 2011

Credits


Basecodes: detonatedlove♥
Image source: GettyImages, editted with MS Paint.
Designer: jingwen---
Friday, July 08, 2005
08:33
the beauty of world

In the wake of the London bombings, I thought I should for a change, be part of the crowd and have a comment on it. Not really my style, but oh well.

I was just contrasting what I stared at in the news for almost 3 hours last night, with something I wanted to put up here for a while. One is of devastation of an ever familiar place, and the other is of the beauty God had placed on this earth. I have been meaning to put up some pictures of some really beautiful flowers but just havent had the chance to. I am trying as I type now, but its not working...

What I'm trying to say anyway, is that even in the midst of physical destruction that we can see with our very own eyes, God hasnt purposed for us to live in fear. He has created the world to be beautiful, and it is evident from the things we see that are God-created versus man-made. And really, all we need to know is that in the resurrection of Christ, He has claimed victory over all, and as long as we walk right with Him, He is our goal to the very end.

So what can I say? Let not others terrorise you, but instead, reach towards your goal each day by reminding yourself of the beauty of God...