You are welcome in this place...

The Believer

wenz

Other Believers

Our Daily Bread
Online Bible

Past Miracles

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

April 2007

May 2007

July 2007

December 2007

February 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

October 2008

July 2009

March 2010

July 2011

October 2011

Credits


Basecodes: detonatedlove♥
Image source: GettyImages, editted with MS Paint.
Designer: jingwen---
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
05:18
Walking in my Father's Glory

As a little child, have you ever felt really big and mighty when you walked beside your father? Have you ever loved basking in the cheerful smiles of people who have greeted your father and payed attention to you for being his child? Everyone, I believe is an attention seeker of some sort. and I'm no different. I love walking in my father's glory. The feeling of being important, of belonging, of being someone special to someone else.

What is glory really? The dictionary states:

- Great honor, praise, or distinction accorded by common consent; renown.
- A highly praiseworthy asset
- Adoration, praise, and thanksgiving offered in worship.
- Majestic beauty and splendor; resplendence
- The splendor and bliss of heaven; perfect happiness.
- A height of achievement, enjoyment, or prosperity

At this point, I'd like to correlate this (if I can!) with walking with my Father in heaven. I wonder sometimes if I've ever loved walking in His Glory? Do you? Does it make me smile when I stand tall and tell others that I love God and He is my Lord? Maybe in front of people I know who are christians as well. Do I love singing worship and praises to His name, and proclaiming His glory to people around me? Do I even stand and walk with my head up high, and bask in His love and sunshine at all times?

I know its easier said than done, to walk and acknowledge Him in all your ways. but I guess thats the challenge of being a disciple of Christ. to learn to walk in His steps. to learn to lean on God and trust in Him. I want to walk in my Father's glory at all times.. and I hope you do too. Let's work together that all may see His glory, and know that we are His children.

"For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of God, as the water covers the sea" - Habakkuk 2:14