
|
The Believer
wenz
Other Believers Our Daily Bread Online Bible
Past Miracles
May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 April 2007 May 2007 July 2007 December 2007 February 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 October 2008 July 2009 March 2010 July 2011 October 2011
Credits Basecodes: detonatedlove♥ Image source: GettyImages, editted with MS Paint. Designer: jingwen--- |
Monday, April 10, 2006
09:49
are you a planner? I'm a planner. If you know me, you will know what I mean. I love planning. My timetable for the days will swim around in my mind and I will, more often than not, know what I will be doing on from Monday morning, right through to Sunday evening. And not to mention how I hate it when the things I have planned for the day doesn't go the way I planned them to go, and worse still, take a turn of their own. Oooh, and comes the times when I have planned to have nothing to do, and something pops up and ruins my plan of chilling out...... haha - stop thinking 'you are such a freak' right now! Anyway, being the planner person I am, I have, of course planned out a good part of the last 2 weeks with my best intentions, but God had really shown me something through those 2 weeks. As you might have guessed, nothing turned out the way I planned. There were either hiccups before, during or after the 'scheduled' event - even to the extent of waiting with expectation for what I have planned and coming out empty handed because nothing happened! Nothing went the way I wanted it to go. YET, I earned so much more in terms experience and benefits that I knew that I would never have gained this much if things had gone my way, and that indeed this was God's hands at work. I may not be able to describe it to you the way I have really felt it touch me, because it was incredible, and also because I have procrastinated typing this entry out for a few days and can only pass on the lingering feeling of what I went through in the past 2 weeks, but I must tell you that it was (and is) truly fantastic. The down times were so low, I felt that things will never be the same again, but right at the moment I opened my eyes and my heart to the Lord and seeked help to be taken from the misery, His plans were revealed over my failing plans and made everything beautiful in an instant - along with its own overflowing fountain. I don't know over what plans you made for yourself that you might have cried over because nothing worked out, and worse still, if you possess a personality like mine which practically lives off planning, but I tell you, the best of it all is when you learn to let go of your ways and let God plan your way. Are you a planner? Try let someone else who knows what HE is doing, do the planning instead! "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." - Isaiah 55:9 |