You are welcome in this place...

The Believer

wenz

Other Believers

Our Daily Bread
Online Bible

Past Miracles

May 2005

June 2005

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

April 2007

May 2007

July 2007

December 2007

February 2008

April 2008

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

October 2008

July 2009

March 2010

July 2011

October 2011

Credits


Basecodes: detonatedlove♥
Image source: GettyImages, editted with MS Paint.
Designer: jingwen---
Saturday, May 13, 2006
13:12
releasing the idols...

After ranting last night about idols in life, I went off to bed without really having thought about how anyone should go about doing something it. This morning, I woke up feeling a strong need to complete where I left off last night with "and return to God". But I didnt know what to do, so I turned to my bible, and look what I found!

"Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray." - James 5:13

PRAY! haha. what a simple word, but what great truths behind it. Confess your idols before God, lay them out one by one, and surrender yourself to the Lord. you will soon understand, what it feels like to release the idols, or rather, release yourselves from your idols! Try it. Pray.

"My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover a multitude of sins" - James 5:19-20